Sunday, June 19, 2016

PISS ON ‘EM







Many years ago my wife and I moved into an abandon farm house buried deep in the Maine woods.   We had no electricity, sewerage or running water.  We carried our water from the stream behind the house, read and studied by oil lamps; with a porta-potty for my wife and an outhouse I built for me.

Each morning I would wake up and walk out into the front yard for a morning piss.  There were numerous small ant hills around the yard and it became a routine to select one to relieve myself on.  Within a month the ants were gone. 

We all, unknowingly, walk over millions of ants every day.

After the sixth extinction, and as we approach the final nuclear extinction, I believe the ants, not the cockroaches or rats, will be left as the dominant life form on this earth.  



Therefore, we should start our battle now.

Piss on ‘em

the Ol’Buzzard

4 comments:

  1. 1954 - THEM! Albeit, Atomic Bomb mutants, but still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If My Rare One gets another nasty ant infestation in her yard, we'll pay your plane ticket to come up here and put the hit on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonder if it will work on trump too????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of like ants. Of course I have never been staked on an anthill.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."