I am tired of posting doom and gloom:
Things I am thankful for over the next week.
1. I think my wife will be willing to lay a little afternoon delight on me tomorrow before company comes – if not tomorrow, then Sunday when the company is gone. (this is number one so you can see my priorities.)
2. My wife’s brother and sister are coming up from
this week-end and I always enjoy their visit. Massachusetts
3. The Common Ground Country Fair is open this week-end and we plan to attend.
4. Ham and eggs for supper tonight.
5. Fall color is beginning to show and the days are getting cooler.
6. There is still time to ride the motorcycle.
7. Our cat will turn twenty next month and she is still in good health
8. I mowed the lawn today: probably for the last time this year.
9. Company is not coming until Saturday, so I may get laid tomorrow.
10. The weather forecast is great for this week-end.
11. We are still getting cherry tomatoes on our tomato plant.
12. Did I mention that I have a fabulous wife?
13. My insurance may pick up part of the cost of my dental appointment next week to correct a loose filling: Well maybe the glass is half full for this one.
|Dixie Darlin Jill|