Monday, May 20, 2013

THE THINGS I LIKE MOST: A to Z







A   Ale

B   Blowjobs: Bacon came in second; but not even close.

C   Clitoris

D   Diving: Scuba or Sky – take your choice

E   Eggs: I love eggs: fried, poached, hard boiled, stuffed, scrambled; but not baked or made into an omelet.

F   Come on – you can guess this one

G   Grass: the kind you smoke

H   Hondas: cars, trucks and motorcycles.

I   Irish whiskey

J   John Jameson whiskey

K   I would like to see K replace C in the alphabet

L   Lakes: I love lakes – especially wilderness lakes.

M   Motorcycles

N   Norton Motorcycles

O   Oysters: raw

P   Popcorn – with lots of butter - at the movies

Q   Queers: my brother-in-law is queer and I love the bugger.

R   Reading on a rainy day.

S   The four seasons

T   Theater: especially light comedies and Shakespearian.

U   Underwear: sexy - especially on my wife.

V   Vodka

W   My Wife

X   X- marks the spot: metal detecting

Y   Your comments on my blog

Z   The letter Z: especially when written with a slash – A neat but unnecessary letter - could probably be replaced with an S without changing the sound.



Sit back with a glass of wine or a beer and fill out your own list. It is a fun exercise.



the Ol’Buzzaard





1 comment:

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."